Din 8061 & 8062
NFP is predominantly engaged in the business of manufacturing U-PVC (Rigid) pipes. The material used in the manufacturing of the pipe is domestically produced Unplasticized by Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) compound.
NFP pipes are intended to be used for Irrigation System should be inspected, tested, evaluated and certified for conformance with DIN 8061 & 8062 (SASO 14-15/1998).
NFPU-PVC Pipe Properties
- Light Weight, Ease of Handling and Maintenance
- Easy Installation
- Friction free characteristics
- Resistance towards corrosion caused by acid, salt, oil, alkalis, moisture etc.
- Weather Resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Fire Resistance
NFP DIN Standard Pipes are classified by class which specifies the pressure rating as follows:
|Class 1||2 Bar||For Non pressure water networks(Building & Housing Sectors)|
|Class 2||4 Bar||For Non pressure water networks(Building & Housing Sectors)|
|Class3||6 Bar||For High pressure water networks(Building, Industrial, Above & Underground system)|
|Class 4||10 Bar||For High pressure water networks(Building, Industrial, Above & Underground system)|
|Class 5||16 Bar||For High pressure water networks(Building, Industrial, Above & Underground system)|
NFP U-PVC Pipes Handling & Storage
- When off-loading, pipes should be lowered, not dropped to the ground, care being taken to ensure that pipes do not fall one upon another and care must be taken to avoid contact with any sharp edges, nor on to any hard or uneven surfaces.
- UPVC pipes prefer to be stored to avoid ultra violet (UV) degradation from the sun light.
- Pipes should not be stacked in large piles, might result in deformation & difficult jointing later.
- For temporary storage in the field, where racks are not provided, the ground should be level and free from loose stones. Pipes stored should not exceed three layers high and stacked to prevent movement.
- For long-term storage, pipe racks should be provided for size below 160mm where stored not more than 7 layers or 6ft., (1.8mtrs) whichever is the lesser.