NFP is predominantly engaged in the business of manufacturing UPVC (Rigid) pipes. The material used in the manufacturing of the pipe is domestically produced Rigid by Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) compound.
U-PVC pipes are intended to be used for transport of Soil and Waste Water discharge, Rainwater network within the buildings. It meets the requirements according to British Standard (BS EN 1329-1).
NFP U-PVC Pipe Properties
- Friction free characteristics
- Easy Installation
- Light Weight, Ease of Handling and Maintenance
- Resistance towards corrosion caused by acid, salt, oil, alkalis, moisture etc.
- Chemical Resistance
- Weather Resistance
- Fire Resistance
NFP BS Standard Pipes are categorized as follows:
|Class B||For Non pressure water networks(Above Ground only – Inside or Outside buildings).|
|Class BD||For Non pressure water networks(Above & Under Ground – Inside or Outside buildings).|
NFP U-PVC Pipes Handling & Storage
- When off-loading, pipes should be lowered, not dropped to the ground, care being taken to ensure that pipes do not fall one upon another and care must be taken to avoid contact with any sharp edges, nor on to any hard or uneven surfaces.
- UPVC pipes prefer to be stored to avoid ultra violet (UV) degradation from the sun light.
- Pipes should not be stacked in large piles, might result in deformation & difficult jointing later.
- For temporary storage in the field, where racks are not provided, the ground should be level and free from loose stones. Pipes stored should not exceed three layers high and stacked to prevent movement.
- For long-term storage, pipe racks should be provided for size below 160 mm where stored not more than 7 layers or 6ft., (1.8mtrs) whichever is the lesser.
- The standard length of pipes is 6 meters or as required.
- Pipe color is Grey or as required.
- Pipes with solvent cement or Ring seal socket end.
- Solvent Cement (S/J) Type Supplied from Size: 32 mm up to 315 mm
- Rubber (R/J) Type supplied from Size: 63 mm up to 315 mm